Hey! We just moved to WindowsPhoneWiki.com , Do visit —>> New Site Address
Are you running out of storage space on your windows phone.? No need to worry , now you are able to move all your selected apps or games to your memory card. In this post I am going to tell you how to do that. This feature is only for windows phone 8.1 ( Nokia Lumia , Microsoft lumia , HTC or any other brand ), kindly update your phone if you are still using windows phone 8.
You can set it up so that in future your downloaded apps and games can be directly stored in SD card.
The steps you are going to follow are :
- Slide your start screen to open application list.
- Scroll & find Storage Sense
- Now tap Phone and select a category ( music , videos , photos , apps + games )
- Select the App you want to move to SD
- Tap ‘move to SD’
- You are done , app you selected has been successfully moved to your SD card.
Find Pictures below :
Note : To send multiple apps to your SD card just click go to apps+games and tap Select Continue reading